March 10, 2022
A Must Try Spring Cocktail
Just in time for National Cocktail Day
Springtime in Nashville is nothing short of magic. The sun stays out longer, the days become warmer, and just like that, rooftop season begins!
Who doesn't love a cold beverage while enjoying the breeze of Music City? We have the perfect recipe to get you into the "spring" of things with our Strawberry Letter 23. It is light, refreshing, and smooth with the perfect hint of fruitiness.
- 2 Fresh Strawberries
- .5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Giffard Orgeat (Sweet Almond Syrup)
- 1.5 oz Wheatly Vodka (or your favorite brand)
- 3 Dashes of Peychaud's Bitters
- Muddle the strawberries with lemon juice and orgeat.
- Add vodka and shake with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Top with 3 dashes of Peychaud's Bitters.
Let us know if you try this delicious cocktail at home or come into JWB Grill Wednesday through Sunday to enjoy one from our talented bartenders!