CHECK-IN: 4 P.M.
CHECKOUT: 11 a.m.
Guests must be 21+ years of age to Check-In and will need to provide a valid form of identification and credit card.
At Check-In, we authorize room and tax. A $50 per day authorization hold will be applied to every reservation for an incidental spend. If no incidental spends are acquired, these funds will be released upon Checkout.
RESORT FEE: The resort fee at The Lodge at Camp Margaritaville is $16 plus tax per room per night (Mar - Dec) and $9 plus tax per room per night (Jan - Feb). The resort fee includes the following amenities and services for registered guests:
- Camp Margaritaville planned activities* and entertainment
- Free admission to the Lazy River, including tube rental
- Resort pool for registered guests only
- Use of activity lawn games
- Free Wi-Fi
- $5.00 free play card for Fin City Arcade and Billiards
- Coupon for 20% off Margaritaville Apparel in Joe Merchants Camp Store & Fin City
- Coupon for 50% off coffee or specialty coffee drinks in Joe Merchant’s Camp Store
*Some activities may have a materials/craft fee
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORMS: A credit Card authorization form must be filled out 3 days or more prior to the arrival date if the person responsible for payment of stay will not be present at the time of check in with credit card and proper Identification. Call our reservations team to receive this form (865-868-9300).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any guests that need to cancel their stay should do so 48 hours prior to arrival. If cancellations occur less than 48 hours prior to arrival, a one-night deposit will be charged.
GUARANTEE POLICY: One night room and tax deposit required at the time of booking. Credit card that was used for the deposit must be provided upon arrival with the card holder present.
PET POLICY: Dogs up to 50lbs. are welcome at The Lodge at Camp Margaritaville. A $75 nonrefundable fee good for 1 or 2 dogs will be charged per stay. Dog-friendly rooms are limited, so advance notice is required. If you are bringing a dog, please notify us immediately at 865-868-9300, so we can reserve a dog-friendly room. If you do not inform us in advance, we cannot guarantee the availability of a dog-friendly room upon arrival. CLICK HERE to view complete pet policy and pre-arrival waiver.
SMOKING POLICY: The Lodge at Camp Margaritaville is smoke free. A $250 fee for smoking in the rooms or on the balconies will apply.
POOL AND LAZY RIVER POLICY:
- The pool is open Sunday through Thursday from 10am to 10pm, and Friday through Saturday from 10am to 11pm. The Lazy River is open 10am to 9pm.
- Lifeguards are not on duty at the pool or Lazy River. ALL SWIMMING IN THE POOL AND LAZY RIVER IS “SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.”
- Pool access is by wristband and for registered guests only. Please be aware the maximum occupancy per room (two for king-bedded rooms, four for rooms with two queens, and 6 for the family suites) is also the maximum number of guests allowed at the pools.
- The Lazy River is included for registered guests with the resort fee.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the pool area or Lazy River area without adult guardian supervision.
- Outside food & beverage, as well as personal speakers and coolers are not allowed on the pool or lazy river decks.
- All other posted pool and lazy river rules must be followed at all times.
PARKING: Lodge guests are permitted one vehicle per guest room. Subject to availability, a 2nd vehicle pass may be purchased for $5.00 per day.
VIDEO/CAMERA SURVEILLANCE: Property and buildings are monitored for security purposes.
MEDIA CONSENT: Photography and video recording may occur at Camp Margaritaville by management or third parties on its behalf for general and marketing purposes. The image, likeness, and voice of anyone entering the property may appear in final productions which may include, but not be limited to, publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content, all of which are the sole property of Camp Margaritaville. By entering the property, you grant Camp Margaritaville and their agents the right to record or photograph you, your guests, and your children/minors for these or any other legal uses, and you all agree to release Camp Margaritaville and their agents from all liability connected thereto. Please contact management if you have any questions.