Concerts - Good To Know Before You Go
Where is Paradise Park at the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach located?
We are located at 796 Highway 87 Crystal Beach, Texas 77650. There are 2 routes to get to the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach. We recommend taking Interstate 10 to Winnie. Take exit 828 from I-10 and follow TX-124 S to State Highway 87.The 2nd option is to take the ferry by driving through Galveston via Interstate 45 South. Please be aware of ferry wait times by clicking here. The ferry is a great way to visit Bolivar Peninsula but wait times can be long.
Do I have to be a RV guest to attend ticketed concerts?
No, ticketed concerts are open to the public.
Where can I park?
Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach has on-site parking spaces located just past the East entrance.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets to shows are available on our website. Tickets are also available to purchase from the ticket booth located at the park entrance.
I forgot to print my ticket or lost my ticket. Can you help me?
Please come to the box office on the day of the show with your ID and your method of payment, and we will try to assist you. You can also use your smart phone to show your ticket at entry.
Is there re-entry?
Re-entry will be allowed, wristbands must be worn at all times to regain access to the park.
Does Paradise Park sell food?
Food will be available to purchase at the park. Other food trailers will also be located at the park for guests to purchase food. Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
What time do doors open?
Doors open times are based on each event. Please refer to your ticket for door open times.
Paradise Park Rules
- In the interest of safety, all guests are subject to a search upon entering the venue. Guests who refuse the search will be denied entry.
- Soliciting or vending is not allowed on venue grounds unless previously authorized in writing by Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach management.
- Flying drones on or above the venue’s property is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to have a ticket for entry to the venue, regardless of age.
- 3rd party tickets do not guarantee admittance to the venue.
- Guests, even children, are not allowed to sit or stand on the shoulders of another Guest.
- Guests are permitted to stand or dance in front of their seats. Standing ON seats or other furniture is not allowed.
- Standing or dancing in the aisles or other areas that may obstruct other guests is not permitted.
- The Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach staff will not take possession of personal items from any guest at any time.
- For safety purposes, all unattended items or bags left outside any entrance or within the venue will be removed from the venue immediately.
- Paradise Park is a non-smoking venue. This includes e-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens, atomizers or any other electronic nicotine delivery systems.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased and consumed by persons 21 years of age and older with proper government-issued photo identification.
- Paradise Park bartenders reserve the right to refuse service as they deem necessary.
- This is a 51% establishment. It is unlawful for a person to carry a handgun on this premise, including a person licensed under Sub-chapter H, Ch. 411, Government Code.
- Guests who show signs of illegal substance abuse or intoxication may be refused entry.
- All guests must be respectful of other guests, performers and Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach staff at all times.
- All guests must conduct themselves properly at an event. The Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach shall have the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct The Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach staff deems disorderly or improper or fails to comply with any other rules adopted by Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach. Latecomers may be seated at the discretion of Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach.
- In the event you are hurt or believe there is a security issue, please contact Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach staff or security personnel immediately.
The following items are permitted in the venue. Please note that this list is subject to change at the discretion of venue staff and the requests of performers.
- Bags smaller than 12″ x 12″ x 6″.
- Liquid bug repellant, hand sanitizer or sunscreen in a plastic container.
- Rain Jackets or Ponchos.
- Small non-detachable lens cameras that will fit in the pocket of jeans.
- Lawn chairs
- Small blankets or beach towels.
- Empty Yeti-style cups or travel mugs are permitted.
- In the event of forecasted rain or other inclement weather, small umbrellas will be permitted in the venue. Umbrellas must remain closed and stored unless it is raining.
- Prescription medicine with matching prescriptions or other medications approved by onsite medical personnel. Please request a medical check upon approaching the venue entrance.
- Trained service animals or service animals in training covered under ADA regulations. Service animals must remain leashed or harnessed at all times and stay in the seating area of the individual with a disability. Service animals are not permitted to stay in aisles or other areas that may obstruct other guests. Any service animal that is disruptive or poses a threat to other guests or staff will be asked to leave the venue.
- The following list of prohibited items is not all-inclusive and may change without notice and/or at the discretion of venue security or at the request of performers, even on the day of the event. Guests attempting to enter the venue with any prohibited item will be asked to return it to their vehicle.
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives, pepper spray or mace.
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 12” x 12” x 6”.
- Flares, fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind.
- Pocket knives, workman’s tools, or any other tool.
- Laser pens/pointers, flashlights or any glow products including sticks, necklaces and bracelets.
- Laptop computers or tablets including Kindle or e-readers.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or helmets.
- Noise making devices including air horns, cowbells, whistles or musical instruments of any kind.
- Balloons, beachballs or other inflatables.
- Permanent markers, stickers or spray paint.
- Water bottles, flasks or any other form of liquid containers, even if empty.
- Coolers, cooler bags or other food containers, even if empty. Empty Yeti style cups or travel mugs are permitted.
- Grills or other cooking equipment.
- All outside food or beverages, including water are prohibited. Reasonable accommodations will be made for those with disabilities, medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to disabilities, medical conditions or special needs should request a medical check from onsite medical personnel upon approaching the venue entrance.
- Signs, flags, banners, posters.
- Recreational drugs or other illegal substances.
- Medication in unmarked containers or any medication not approved by onsite medical personnel.
- Poles or sticks including selfie sticks.
- Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees or other throwable sports equipment.
- Glass of any kind, including perfume bottles.
- Two-way radios.
- Large umbrellas, golf umbrellas, umbrellas with pointed tips, tents or sunshades.
- Animals other than trained service animals.
- Any item that may be deemed potentially harmful by Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach staff.