Welcome to the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Breaux Bridge Guest Dashboard! Here, you'll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Louisiana RV resort exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at our main office or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Campsite check-in/check-out times are 12pm/11am
Cabin check-in/check-out times are 3pm/10am
Hours of Operations
Want to see what time the pool opens? How about when you can do a little shopping at the camp store? View all of our hours here for our attractions and facilities here! .
View all of our themed weeks and weekends here.
We have many tasty on-site dining options to choose from during your stay! At the 5 o'Clock Somewhere Bar, a full-service food and beverage outlet with outdoor seating, La De Dah Bar, enjoy a drink possible from our swim-up bar!, License to Chill, outdoor bar serving beer, mixed drinks, and frozen concoctions, and Feeding Frenzy concessions stand to fuel up.
Guidelines and Availability for Amenities and Facilities
Guidelines & important information for our amenities & facilities:
- Camp Store is open. Camping supplies, groceries, and camp swag are available at the store.
- Reservations office is open.
- Bathhouses are open. Bathhouses are sanitized frequently.
- Laundry Stations are open. Cleaning occurs frequently.
- Playground is open.
- Lake is open for recreation activities like fishing and swimming.
- Take-out activities such as scavenger hunts are available.
- Golf carts rentals are available.
Please visit or call reservations for more information.
Camp Resort Map
Check out our map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities! Print at home, here!
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
Quiet hours: Daily 10:30PM - 8AM
Events and attractions have limited availability during non-peak season.
1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
Please do not give your gate access to anyone outside of the paid registered guest at your campsite or cabin.
Wristbands must be worn during your stay.
- Max 8 people per site.
- All children/teenagers must be back at a campsite by 10:30PM. They cannot roam the park or occupy bath facilities. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Please do not park vehicles, golf carts, or ride bikes on grass areas.
- Sound systems or loud speakers are not allowed (even during the day).
- No golf cart riding after 10:30PM
- No outside food or drinks allowed through the pool gate or clubhouse doors, no exceptions.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp-Resort: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark. State law requires helmets for all guests ages 12 and under.
- Trash pick up is at 9AM daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed at the road between 8AM and 9AM Please do not put trash out the night before.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated
View our Rules & Policies page.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the reservations office. In the case of life-threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp Margaritaville staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Park After Hours/Emergency Line: (337) 667-7772; press 3
Local Health Care Providers:
Lourdes Urgent Care
1821 Rees St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
St Martin Hospital: Emergency Room
210 Champagne Blvd, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
1932 Rees St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Breaux Bridge Family Dentistry
1329 Grand Pointe Ave, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Breaux Bridge Eye Care
1525 E Bridge St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I add an add-on to my reservation?
Great question! You can add a golf cart, cabana, any of our other add-ons to your reservation by calling us or by adding one to your reservation while booking online!
How late am I able to return to the park?
Quiet hours are 10:30PM - 8AM daily, so we ask that guests return to the park by 10:30PM.
Do you have Wi-Fi?
Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered throughout our campground. Option to upgrade by calling our office: 337-428-1449
Where can I find a TV channel guide?
View the TV channel guide here.