General Rules & Policies
- The Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Breaux Bridge is open year-round.
- Peak Season: May 25 - September 4.
- Events and attractions have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt-out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Please do not give your gate access to anyone outside of the paid registered guest at your campsite or cabin.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks attractions, events, and facilities. You may be turned away from an attraction, event, or facility if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Breaux Bridge: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The only exception is that guests may have a firearm in a locked, private vehicle in parking areas if permitted by law. The discharge of firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; state law requires helmets for all guests ages 12 and under.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Rates, seasons, holidays, rules, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Quiet hours: Daily 10:30PM - 8AM
- Use of water for non-potable services such as washing vehicles is not permitted.
- Fires are allowed at RV sites with a approved above-ground fire pits only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- Trash pick up is at 9AM daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed at the road between 8AM and 9AM Please do not put trash out the night before.
- Camp Credits must be used before the end of the year in which they are issued
- Check-in time is 12PM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- No tents allowed on RV campsites. One camping unit per site.
- Two-night minimum stay required on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. Pitbulls and rottweilers are not allowed in our park. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver here!
- Check-in time is 3PM
- Checkout time is 10AM
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- No tents allowed at cabins.
- All cabins have a two-night minimum stay requirement during non-peak season and three-night minimum during holiday weekends.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For 1 pet, there is a flat fee of $50. For 2 pets, there is a flat fee of $75. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the park. Please view our Pet Waiver here!
Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued. All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
- 3+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 2+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit that will expire one year from issuance and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 2 Weeks - Full reservation forfeited
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
Campsite Cancellation Policy
- 2+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 1+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit that will expire one year from issuance and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 1 Week - Full reservation forfeited
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date. The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed."
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (3+ weeks for cabins, 2+ weeks for RV sites) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee. Guest is responsible for any resultant difference in rates.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- For a limited time, all future bookings will only require 50% down. The remaining 50% will be required to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Water Attractions and Pool Rules
- All persons under the age of 16 must have a supervising companion, to be in the pools and within the pool and water attraction area. “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with applicable rules and regulations.
- Some pools and attractions may not have a Lifeguard on duty. Please supervise children at all times and follow all posted signs and rules.
- US Coast Guard approved Life Jackets and Puddle jumpers are encouraged for all children 48” or less.
- We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior are considered offensive behaviors and could result in the guest being ejected from the property without a refund.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Inappropriate swim attire: Jeans, cut offs, under garments, swim wear that is revealing or has messaging that depicts violence, nudity, vulgarity, or discriminatory language or graphics.
- Swim attire with buckles, rivets, zippers, or exposed metal, and other sharp objects are not allowed on slides.
Outside Food and Beverages
- Food, drinks, and coolers are not allowed in the waterpark. Glass, bottles or containers, and alcohol are not permitted. Food and beverages are not allowed in any pools or spas.
- Pets are not allowed, except for working service animals. Service animals must be always with their handler and may not be in pools or in contact with the water.
- Smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes are not allowed in or around the pool area.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are not allowed.
- Larger outside flotation devices including floats and rafts are not permitted.
- Breath holding games are not permitted in any pools or attractions.
- For your safety, certain pools or attractions may need to close during severe weather, such as electrical storms, heavy rain, or high winds. If weather causes a closure every attempt will be made to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Pool decks and cabanas will be cleared and guests will be asked to remove their personal items and leave the waterpark area.
- Guests with limited swimming abilities, certain body proportions, certain heights and/or weights may not be able to enjoy all attractions. All guests must meet the attractions requirements to ride.