Everything you need for a lakefront escape
Whether you are meeting up with friends traveling in their RV or just kicking back and unwinding in nature with the family, the Cabins at Camp Margaritaville are simplicity at its best. A lakefront sanctuary to relax and recharge for another day of living life to the fullest, the cabins offer the seclusion of a lakeside cottage with incredible entertainment and recreational amenities.
The cabins are designed with barefoot luxury and set up for comfort and convenience so you can make the most of every carefree minute. From your first cup of coffee overlooking the lake to a day full of adventure and winding down around the campfire, this is cabin life at the lake!
Like RVing, cabin living lets you determine your level of privacy and guest contact so you can enjoy vacationing and stay within your comfort zone.
Pets are not permitted in the cabins, clamping tents or RV rental. The RV sites are pet-friendly and allow up to two pets (dogs or cats) per site.
Amenities Included with Cabins:
- Waterfront Lake Views
- Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kitchen Appliances
- Basic Cooking Utensils and Equipment
- Dinnerware, Glassware, and Flatware
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Blender for Your Concoctions
- Upscale Bedding and Towels
- Firepit with Two Adirondack Chairs
Amenities at Camp Margaritaville and Margaritaville at Lanier Islands:
- Complimentary Daily Beach Passes for LandShark Landing (open seasonally)
- Boat ramp and courtesy dock
- Upscale Bath House - Shower/Restroom Facility
- Guest Laundry
- LandShark Bar & Grill
- Chill Zone Restaurants and Bars (open seasonally)
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Discounted Tickets to The Water Park Available (open seasonally)
- Boat Rentals
- Watersports Rentals (open seasonally)
- Margarita and Specialty Cruises on Lake Lanier (seasonal)
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Margaritaville's Lakeside Lights Spectacular (winter season)
- License to Chill Snow Island and Blizzard Mountain Snow Tubing (winter season)