We’ve got your “License to Chill” at Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Lanier Islands with amenities and recreational activities designed specifically for the Margaritaville and RV lifestyle. Rent a pontoon boat to cruise around the lake, play a round of golf or enjoy the attractions that each season brings to Margaritaville at Lanier Islands.
Unwind from the daily routine in peaceful, wooded sites surrounded by nature, cook dinner outside, and tell stories around the campfire; this is RV life at its best! Beautiful views of Lake Lanier, access to a wide variety of water recreation, and upscale amenities and conveniences elevate your Camp Margaritaville RV Resort experience beyond a traditional RV resort.
The RV sites are pet-friendly and allow up to two dogs or cats without prior approval. Pets are not permitted in the cabins or glamping tents.
- 30’ To 50’ Concrete Pads (Gravel Pads in Sea Plane Section)
- 30-50-Amp Power
- Water and Sewer
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Fire Pit and Picnic Table
Camp Margaritaville and Margaritaville at Lanier Islands Amenities:
- Complimentary Daily Beach Passes for LandShark Landing (open seasonally)
- Boat Ramp and Courtesy Dock
- Upscale Bath House - Shower/Restroom Facility
- Guest Laundry
- LandShark Bar & Grill
- Chill Zone Restaurants and Bars (open seasonally)
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Discounted Tickets to The Water Park Available (open seasonally)
- Boat Rentals
- Watersports Rentals (open seasonally)
- Margarita and Specialty Lake Excursions (seasonal)
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Discounted Tickets to Margaritaville's Lakeside Lights Spectacular (winter season)
- Discounted Tickets to License to Chill Snow Island and Blizzard Mountain Snow Tubing (winter season)