Our Sustainability Practices
Helping the Planet Starts Here
In the laid-back haven of Margaritaville, where the sun always shines and the breeze whispers tales of palm trees, sustainability isn't just a buzzword; it's a way of life. We're not just sipping on paradise in our urban oasis; we're also committed to treading lightly on this sandy slice of heaven. So, kick back, relax, and know that every sunset comes with a side of eco-friendly vibes, making our Margaritaville a haven for both the soul and the planet.
- Utilization of an environmental management system
- Use of low or no-VOC paints
- Use of drip irrigation for landscaping and drought-resistant plants
- Offer a linen reuse program to reduce water and energy waste, same for towels
- Remove all disposable items from Team Member use, changed to wood stirrers and paper straws to be used only as needed.
- Participate in the "Make a Green Choice" program for length of stay over 2 nights.
- We have dual flush low-flow toilets and low-flow faucets in every guest room for water conservation.
- Cardboard recycling program for all boxes received daily.
- Use of a new energy management system in all public spaces and light sensors in all meeting spaces.
- Use of Pathosans cleaning products which replace harsh chemicals. Pathosans is safer for guests and Team Members as it's fragrance-free, eye and skin-safe, as well as effective against 99.99% of bacteria.
Please reach out to any of our Team Members for additional sustainability questions.