Please note that these are subject to change.
- Site occupancy is assigned at check-in. We do our best to honor special requests but cannot guarantee site selection only site category.
- Parking permits are issued at check-in (all RVs and other motor vehicles must always have permits visibly displayed).
- The speed limit is 15 mph.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm EST for cabins and 2:00 pm EST for all others. The early check-in fee of $30.00 and will be charged for guests who arrive before check-in time. Early check-in is based upon availability.
- Check-out time is ll:00 am EST for all RV sites and 10:00 am EST for all Cabins. A late check-out fee is available for $30 which extends your stay til 12:00 pm for Cabins and 1:00 pm for RV Sites. The late check-out fee is not an option if your site is reserved for the same day. Please contact the Camp Store for further details.
- Occupancy: The maximum number of people allowed per RV site is 7. The maximum number of people per cabin is 4 to 6, depending on which cabin model you reserve. The rate includes 2 (two) adults and up to 4 (four) children.
Effective January 1, 2024, our resort fee is $17 per day. Our resort fee allows us to provide first-class amenities, services, and activities for our guests to enjoy during their stay, including:
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi and cable
- Live entertainment, select days
- Unlimited access to the following amenities:
- Jolly Mon Kids Pool
- Resort Pool with Slide
- License to Chill Pool and Dock
- Fins Up Fitness Center (ages 16 & up)
- Parrot Island Mini Golf
- 2 Parakeets Kids Park
- 3 Bark-aritaville Dog Parks
- 2 Bark-aritaville Dog Spas
- 1 Basketball Court
- 1 Pickleball Court
- Community Firepits
- Daily Kids Activities (additional fee may apply for special crafts and activities)
- Adult Activities: Corn Hole, Bar Bingo, Trivia (additional fee may apply for special activities & events)
- On-site Security
For guests staying with us longer, we have a weekly fee of $60.00 and a monthly resort fee of $200.00.
Note: The daily resort fee will also allow us to continue adding and expanding our amenities, activities, and services.
- Effective June 27, 2023, all reservations will be subject to a non-refundable booking fee. This booking fee amounts to 3.2% of the total stay cost.
- RV owners or Cabin Renter(s) are responsible for the actions of their guests/visitors. 4 visitors are permitted per site or cabin each day. Guests are those listed on the reservation, visitors are those who come into the park to visit but are not staying overnight. Visitors must check in with the Rangers before entry into the resort, and pay a fee of $20.00 per adult and $10.00 per child per day. There will be no visitors allowed on high occupancy weekends or holidays. Please check with the Reservations Team prior to inviting guests to visit. Management reserves the right to make changes to this policy at their sole discretion without notice.
- All cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com. We do not accept cancellations by phone.
- Cancellations that are more than 14 days from your arrival date will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 14 days will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations not made in writing will forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival for stays 30 nights or more will incur a $1,000 cancellation fee.
- For stays 30 nights or more, no credits or refunds will be issued if shortening reservation dates less than 45 days prior to arrival.
- For stays less than 30 nights, no refunds or credits will be issued if shortening reservation dates less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale exclusively determines refund requests. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid.
- All changes to an existing reservation are subject to a minimum $25 change fee. These fees are non-refundable. Stays 30 nights or more are subject to a $125.00 change fee. Multiple changes will result in multiple non-refundable change fees.
- Modifying the dates of an existing reservation is subject to the prevailing rates and any updated fees.
No Show Policy:
- Any RV owner or Cabin Renter that has not arrived 24 hours after their check-in time and has not made prior arrangements with Resort Staff will be considered a "no show" reservation and forfeit their full reservation amount.
RV Resort Facilities:
- All rules regarding the use of the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale facilities must be observed. Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any of the common facilities if they deem that action appropriate for the circumstances regarding the actions of an RV owner, their family members, or their guests.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the resort, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports, and decorate flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Political or other promotional flags/signs are not permitted.
Common Areas or Resort Grounds:
- No driving shall be allowed on any of the off-street roads except for those designated parking areas at or near the end of each block or at the laundry / comfort stations. There is no street parking allowed as required by the City Fire Marshall.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest's privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All sewer waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks and connections must be tight. Replacement sewer hoses and sewer donuts can be purchased at the resort market.
- The discharge of any wastewater (septic or gray water) is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to a fine and possible eviction. Formaldehyde products are not permitted.
- Please help maintain a clean and tidy resort community by not littering. Trash dumpster stations and trash receptacles have been strategically placed throughout our resort property for your convenience. Place all trash in plastic bags before discarding into the dumpsters. Please do not dispose of personal bagged trash in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse, and other building trash receptacles. Large trashcans are not allowed on your site. Dispose of each trash bag directly into a resort dumpster. Storing trash / garbage in vehicles, especially trucks and open trailers is not allowed.
- Trash pick-up at your site is scheduled between 10:00-11:00 am. For safety purposes NO glass containers/bottles are allowed off your RV site or in any of the common or recreational areas of the Resort.
- Power pedestals are for your rig and not for charging electric vehicles. This pertains to both RV sites and Cabins. Please do not charge your electric vehicles at your site as it can cause damage to your vehicle or our equipment.
Outdoor Living Space:
- Only customary outdoor patio or lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside. Golf carts and bicycles can be kept outside on the site. Tools, toys, and other such items must be stored inside or under the RV.
- Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, fishing equipment must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain site aesthetics.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies, and umbrellas when your RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage and or loss of property.
- Do not cut through sites and please keep your possessions on your site.
- The flying of drones and other remote-controlled flying toys or equipment is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. Please be respectful of your neighbor's privacy and keep drones grounded while in the resort.
- Enclosed Cargo Trailer - Cargo Trailers are for cargo only (NOT LIVING SPACE)
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Drying Rack (for swimwear / towels only)
- One (1) golf cart
- Bicycles (No more than the number of guests registered on the site. Don't forget your bike helmet. Florida does not require it, but we strongly recommend that all riders wear a helmet while riding a bicycle. Bicycle riders must obey the same rules of the road as motor vehicles.
- Traditional Grill
- Kayaks / Paddleboards
Prohibited /Not Allowed:
- Tents or Tarps
- Pools or Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Appliances
- Perimeter Fencing
- Indoor Furniture
- Clothes lines
- Excessive Decor
- Open Trailers
- Affixing to Trees
- NO ATV's or Side by Sides
- Fireworks, including sparklers or explosives of any kind are not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone caught with fireworks will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- Drones and all other remote-controlled flying toys or equipment
- We are a pet friendly Resort, and our furry friends are welcome at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale under the following rules and conditions:
- All pets must have up to date vaccination records and registration. Proof of these items may be required by Camp Margaritaville Auburndale during your stay. Failure to produce valid documentation will result in immediate removal from the resort.
- There is a maximum of 3 pets (dogs and cats) on RV sites and a maximum of 1 pet (dogs only), 35lbs or less, in our designated pet-friendly cabins. No wild or exotic animals are allowed.
- Pet pens are allowed outside of the RV or Cabins. Pens or fences must be free standing and cannot be staked into the ground and must be contained within the assigned RV site. Pets must always be on a leash (maximum 6') when outside of the RV site or Cabin.
- Pet owners must pick up and discard pet waste upon occurrence. Pet waste containers and liners are provided conveniently throughout the resort property.
- Pets are only allowed in the designated pet friendly cabins if guest is staying in one of the cabin sections.
- Pets cannot be left alone on the RV site or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Pets must always be attended to when outside of their RV by the RV owner or an adult designated by the RV/pet owner. Please note there is a Bald Eagle nest habitat onsite and a lake that has its own fish and wildlife occupying it. Pets must be taken to the onsite dog park or the Lake Myrtle Sports Park dog park or any other outside dog park when exercising your pet without a leash.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale resort is pleased to have an onsite pet washing station for the convenience of their pets and pet owner's use. This station is used on a first come first serve basis.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale does not allow pets to have aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans.
Other Pet Guidelines and Rules:
- If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the RV Resort property.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome; however, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins/park models (except those so designated), buildings, playground, pool/splash pad areas, Parakeet Kids Play Areas, the Parrot Island Green, Parrot Island Mini Golf, and select common areas including the License to Chill seating areas and pool.
- No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV/pet owner is away from the site. We do not allow kennels, outside pens or fencing to be outside of your RV.
- Only pets that belong to the registered RV owner or their registered guests are allowed on the RV Resort property. Wildlife or any farm animal type are not considered pets and are not allowed.
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale must approve any RV 10 years old or older prior to making reservations. Email Dawn@CampMargaritavilleAuburndale.com for approval.
- No RV deemed to be in "poor" condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted or badly dented or in need of paint or extremely unkept or excessively dirty) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
- Approved recreational vehicles include Class A, Class B, Class C Motor coaches, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers, Pop-up Trailers, and Toy Haulers.
- Cargo Trailers, Living Quarter Trailers and Cab Over truck campers are not permitted.
- All RV's must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment when located on an RV site.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The Owner/ management of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, Acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever and registered guests and guest guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Camp Margaritaville Auburndale from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV's must park on the registered site or in resort designated parking spaces. One (1) standard size passenger vehicles / One (1) golf cart or/ TWO (2) Motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on the neighbors or adjacent sites. RV's, automobiles, and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver (at least 18 years of age). Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or if RV is be deemed to be generally poor condition, including all exterior surfaces may not be parked in the RV Resort.
- All vehicle and RV repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited.
- No boat, utility, storage, or auto trailer may be parked in the RV Resort without prior written RV Resort management approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules may be towed at the Owner's expense.
- All ATV's and Side by Sides are prohibited from the resort premises.
- We do not allow the charging of electric vehicles at your site. This includes both cabins and RV sites. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage to our property caused by attempting to charge your vehicle. Any damage done to your own property is also your responsibility. If you are caught charging your vehicle at your site, you will be charged a $500 violation fee. This is for the safety of our guests, our property, and guest property. Thank you for complying with this rule.
- Rentals are available at 2:00pm on the first day of the reservation and must be returned by 11:00am on the return date. Lost keys will incur a $25 fee.
- Rented golf carts can only be driven by licensed drivers at least 18 years of age, license must always remain with driver. If a Team Member of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale finds any equipment operated by an unlicensed driver or anyone under the age of 18 it will be returned without refund.
- You agree to examine and inspect the safety and mechanical condition of the golf cart before use, and to report any concerns or problems before driving the cart.
- When accepting the golf cart onsite, all drivers over the age of 18 must be listed and confirmed. Only individuals listed are permitted to operate the golf cart, and it is prohibited for any guests or visitors not on the list to use the vehicle.
- Upon accepting the golf cart rental, you agree to contact a Team Member of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale if you have any questions or concerns about operating the golf cart or if you or any listed drivers have caused any damage to the golf cart at the time of the incident.
- Golf carts must stay within the confines of the resort unless GPS allows other areas. Rental golf carts are not permitted on any trails, wooded areas, sidewalks, walkways, any public road, or campsites other than the renters. There is a $50 fee for removing golf carts that are stuck or immobilized.
- If the golf cart is returned in a damaged or excessively worn condition, you agree to pay Camp Margaritaville Auburndale the reasonable cost of repair and to pay rental on the golf cart at one half the regular rental rate until repairs have been completed. We shall be under no obligation to commence repair work until you have paid.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is not liable for loss of or damage to any property left, stored, or transported by you or any other person in the golf cart either before or after the return of the golf cart to the resort.
- Passengers must stay seated, and children may not assist in driving the golf cart at any time.
- Golf carts are subject to the same laws and regulations pertaining to motor vehicles and therefore agree that the golf cart will be operated in accordance with the laws of Polk County, Florida. Including but not limited to the requirement that person driving the golf cart must not be under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs. You agree to operate the golf cart in accordance with the resort's rules and regulations and to observe all posted speed limits.
- All guests are permitted to bring their own golf cart, provided it is in good mechanical condition and all systems work properly. The owner must provide proof of insurance at check-in.
- Golf carts are not permitted during quiet hours, 11:00pm to 7:00 am.
- 3rd party golf cart companies are not permitted in the resort.
- Upon accepting an e-Bike rental through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale it is the sole responsibility of the rider to ensure they are of an acceptable skill level to ride a two-wheel electric bicycle. Though we offer flat and smooth surfaces to ride on, it should be understood that obstacles and changing terrain may be present on the bike trail and riders should only proceed in areas that are suited for their skill level.
- e-Bikes not rented through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale are subject to the same rules and regulations unless otherwise expressly written.
- e-Bikes are designed for adult riders, some guests may not be able to safely ride e-Bikes. If you have questions regarding the ability of a member of your party to safely ride an e-Bike, please speak with a member of our team before confirming your rental. Height restrictions apply to all rented e-Bikes. It is up to the discretion of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale to decide if a person does not meet the requirements to safely ride an e-Bike.
- It is to be understood that riding an e-Bike does come with associated risk. It is the responsibility of the rider to acknowledge this risk and take full responsibility for the risks associated with the act of riding an e-Bike.
- Helmets must be worn by all riders, at all times while riding an e-bike rented through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. Failure to keep a helmet properly fastened to the rider while in motion on an e-Bike rented through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale may result in immediate removal from the bicycle and having rental rights revoked with no refund or reimbursement. Guests who have brought their own e-bikes are asked to wear a helmet while riding.
- Riders must wear closed toe shoes. Comfortable shoes such as running shoes or other gym shoes are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of the rider to ensure they understand how to operate the e-Bike at the time of rental. If the rider has any questions or requires further training, please speak with a member of our team before beginning your ride.
- Two wheels should always remain on the ground while riding a rented e-Bike.
- It is the responsibility of the rider to report any damage that may have occurred during the time the e-Bike was rented.
- The e-Bikes are only to be ridden on the main roadways within the resort, on the Polk County Bike Trail, and to and from the trail head. e-Bikes are not permitted to be ridden on the Island, on pedestrian walkways, and in common areas such as the Tiki Bar common area. If an e-Bike is ridden through one of these areas it will result in the rental privileges of the rider being revoked with no compensation or reimbursement.
- While riding an e-Bike on the trail it is expected that riders are courteous and respectful to other persons using the trail including fellow bikers, joggers, walkers, passers-by, children, and animals.
- e-Bike rentals are only valid for the selected date and must be returned before 10am on the return date. e-Bikes that have not been returned by 11am will be subject to additional fines.
- Guests are responsible for monitoring their distance and battery life. If a battery dies while a guest is riding the guest must pedal the bike back to the resort. If you notice your battery is draining quickly, please let a member of our team know as we may be able to provide a new battery for you.
- e-Bike rentals are only available to guests staying at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale and are not available as part of our resort passes, day passes, or other special events unless expressly included in the event.
- In the event of an emergency or an injury while riding on the trail, please call 911 first followed by the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale Ranger Station. 863-289-0016.
- Bike parking is available throughout the resort. If an e-Bike is found lying on the ground, in a golf cart parking space, or blocking a pedestrian walkway it will be removed and relocated to the appropriate parking area. If the e-Bike is rented through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale the renters rights will be revoked and the bike returned with no refund or reimbursement.
- Bike locks are strongly recommended for all bikes and are required to be used when riding an e-Bike rented through Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
- Any customer or guest destroying / damaging resort or other customer's property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the resort electric and a certified electrician must be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician's service call and damages.
- The resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water, electric, cable TV and WIFI service. Guests shall not make any alterations to any of the utilities provided by the resort.
- The Resort's responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits, or wires from such point of connections of the guest's RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly: not dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate dump station or sewer connection provided on the site by the Resort.
- The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repairs, alterations, or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdowns.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES. Guest parking spaces are located at the end of each block for your convenience. There can be no parking on the street per the City Fire Marshall.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, trailer, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at the Vehicle Owner's expense) and or locked and fined $50 or whatever rate is currently being charged by the local towing company, whichever is higher.
- Parents are responsible for all children under the age of 18 years old who are staying on or visiting the site in the parent's name. This includes the child's whereabouts, safety, damage caused by the child, and the general conduct of the child. This responsibility extends to time spent at the campsite, in common areas, in activities even when a Camp Margaritaville team member is present, and all other times spent on the resort property.
- All minors under the age of 13 must always have adult supervision.
- Minibikes, go carts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-skates, and remote-control toys may not be operated inside of the RV Resort. Bicyclers must be operated /ridden with extreme caution and adults must supervise minors while operating/riding a bicycle on RV Resort premises. Riding scooters or bicycles at night without lights is prohibited.
- There are to be NO open flames within 10ft. of any of our Tiki Huts. DO NOT gather or stand under the Tiki Huts as a form of safety when lightning is present.
Tiki Bar Rules:
- Only alcohol purchased at the Tiki Bar, or the Camp Store may be brought to the Pool and other common areas. Coolers and personal alcohol must remain and be consumed at your site or cabin. By law, children are not permitted to sit at the bar.
- As a Guest of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, please consult a member of our team by emailing reservations@CampMargaritavilleAuburndale.com before engaging any 3rd party vendor on the premises. External golf cart companies are not permitted on site. 3rd party vendors must obtain approval from GM prior to entering or providing services. As a vendor, you will also be required to submit a current Certificate of Insurance. Please send an email to Dawn@CampMargaritavilleAuburndale.com for further information.
- Independently hired entertainment or entertainment acts not hired through or in agreement with Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is strictly prohibited. Independently hired entertainment of any kind creates a conflict of interest between the guest and the resort and may result in the removal of the hiring party from Camp Margaritaville Auburndale RV Resort and Cabana Cabins with no refund or reimbursement.
- Guests are not permitted to conduct commercial activities or operate any business within the resort premises. This includes, but is not too, selling goods or services, offering professional services, or conducting business transactions.
Code of Conduct:
- As Guests of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the "Golden Rule". "Do unto others as you have them do unto you!"
- Quiet time is ll:00pm to 7:00am EST.
- All guests should be courteous to other guests... ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, their guests and or their visitors while at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
- Please no loud talking, loud radios or televisions or other loud noises during quiet time daily. Also, we ask that you please be courteous to the guests around you during all times of the day and night. Anyone under the age of 18 may not leave their campsite after ll:00 pm unless it is to and from the bathhouse.
- RV owners, their family members, their guests and or their visitors who create disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other Camp Margaritaville Auburndale guests will not be allowed to remain on the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale property. The decision to have an RV owner, including family, their guests or visitors is solely up to the Camp Margaritaville Auburndale management.
- No motorcycles, loud diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Resort during the posted quiet time. No generators may be used while in Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
Swimming Pool / Splash Pad:
- Use of the swimming pool and splash pad are limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm for the main pool, 9:00 am to dusk for the License to Chill pool, 9:00 am to dusk on the pool slide and 9:00 am to dusk on the splash pad.
- Swimming pool, pool slide, and splash pad rules are posted at the swimming which include the following but are not limited to:
- No glass or breakable containers, no alcohol or pets are allowed in/on the pool/splashpad/slide areas.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pool, splashpad or on the pool slide. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must always be worn.
- No pants, shorts or cut offs... Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool/splash pad/pool slide areas.
- No running, jumping, or diving is allowed around any of the pool or splash pad areas.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 13.
- It must be understood there is NO LIFEGUARD on duty at any time. Swimming is at your own risk.
- RV owners and their registered family and guests can use the pool areas and other amenity areas. Visitors that are not staying in the registered RV or Cabin must purchase an amenity pass at an additional charge per visitor. The pass is per person and is posted at the RV Resort Camp Store. Management reserves the right to limit or deny passes to visitors that are not registered and staying with the RV Owner.
Clubhouse, Event Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Restrooms, Showers:
- Use of the clubhouse, event rooms, laundry rooms, restrooms and showers are restricted to the registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
- Do not leave laundry unattended Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside any building at the Resort, under any tiki bars, in any pool areas, on the lakeside dock, inside any kids play areas, or in the main Island area including at the firepits.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside any Cabins.
- Excessive liter caused by cigarette butts will result in an additional fine.
- We take pride in the appearance of our resort. If you are seen discarding a cigarette butt on the ground and not in one of our provided receptacles you will be subject to additional fines and may not be welcomed back into the resort.
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. No campfires are allowed in the resort, except those community LP gas common area fire pits. An active/approved fire extinguisher is required in each RV.
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ's, LP gas fire pits (contained with screen) or LP gas heaters. When not in use the preceding must be placed back in storage. A charcoal BBQ is provided at each RV site. Used charcoal, once used, and cooled completed may be placed in a plastic garbage bag and properly disposed of.
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed). Fireworks are prohibited.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale respects the right of citizens to possess firearms. In accordance with Florida State Law absolutely no firearms are to be present in any area in which alcohol is served. Failure to comply will result in the involvement of local authorities.
- Firearms are not permitted inside any public buildings in the resort.
- Firearms are to be kept locked in vehicles or inside RVs and are not to be carried in public spaces within the resort at any time.
- Discharge of a weapon within the Resort grounds will result in involvement of local authorities.
- Pellet guns, airsoft guns, paintball guns, and any realistic toy gun are not permitted on the property at any time.
- Water guns, squirt guns, and nerf guns are permitted ONLY if they are clearly toys and presented as such and are only handled within the members of your group. Decisions on the appearance of a toy gun lie solely under the discretion of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. Any misuse of the above-listed toys will result in the items being confined to your RV or assigned Cabin. Failure to confine the item to your RV or assigned Cabin may result in a fine or removal from the resort with no reimbursement.
Paradise Pavilion Policy:
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in all areas of the pavilion.
- The following are strictly prohibited in the Paradise Pavilion: Outside food, drinks, and coolers, glass containers or bottles, pets, smoking, vaping, or chewing tobacco, firearms, chewing gum, rollerblades, hover boards, etc.
- Shoes that may cause markings on the floor are prohibited, including muddy or dirty shoes. Shoes are required to be always worn inside the pavilion.
- All code of conduct rules of the Resort applies to the Paradise Pavilion.
- The following activities are not permitted and result in removal of the guest from the pavilion and/or Resort: Fighting/Stealing/Property Damage/Vandalism/Loitering inside or outside of the pavilion/Disorderly Conduct/Horseplay/Littering/or violation of any Resort rules.
- Participation in pavilion activities is at your own risk. If you need help or assistance, please ask a Team Member of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale.
- No rolling of carts across the turf area.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- AV equipment is only to be handled by a team member of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. Any signs of tampering with AV equipment may result in additional fines, removal from the property, and being blacklisted from returning to the property in the future.
- Pets are welcome ONLY on the patio. All Resort pet policies apply.
Health and Safety:
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinances, and laws must always be observed and are strictly enforced. All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Resort. The RV Owner will notify management should it become necessary. All emergencies dial 911.
- No hazardous material may be used or stored or dumped on the site, nor disposed of in the central City sewer system inside the RV Resort at any time.
- The following are NOT permitted on the RV Resort property: Unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet guns, toy guns or anything that could be mistaken as a weapon.
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is situated adjacent to Lake Myrtle which is connected to Teneroc Wildlife preserve as well as a nesting area for the American Bald Eagle. Please observe the posted signs and do not use high voltage or excessively bright lighting at night. Beware of rattlesnakes and other natural creatures indigenous to the region. We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
- The RV Resort Guest is responsible for all damage of destruction of property and any injury to persons caused by the Guest or caused by his or her family, visitor, or pets. The RV Resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and / or Resort Facilities, including but not limited to broken water lines, damaged or missing sewer connections, cable/Wi-Fi lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, pet feces, etc.).
Pandemic, Flu Seasons:
- If there is an illness that is impacting your visit, we will gladly provide you a credit on your account for a future reservation. Credit must be used on a future reservation within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued. We do not refund reservations for illness. We follow our standard refund policy and fees for illnesses including COVID.
Camp Margaritaville Auburndale Final Say:
- Camp Margaritaville Auburndale retains the right to alter and or modify any of the rules and regulations at any time in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all affected parties.
- Management's decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destructions of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale property or threatens the health, safety and welfare of Resort guests or their property will result in the termination of the violators and guests stay. Additionally, Resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests' stay for any reason at any time.
- Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the Resort property if there is a mandatory evacuation or if the management deems it unsafe for you to stay. Please familiarize yourself with a copy of the evacuation plan online and or at the Resort office. There are no refunds due to weather. However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation. Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever and, guest agrees to save, protect, and hold harmless Camp Margaritaville Auburndale from all such liability.
Release and Waiver Indemnity Agreement:
In consideration of this agreement the guest hereby releases, waives, and discharges Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, its affiliated companies, and each such company’s partners, officers, directors, and employees for all liability to all persons, including but not limited to, Guest, all parties with in the reservation, and it’s visitors, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore, including but not limited to, bodily injury and property damage arising of the use or operation of any equipment by Guest or anyone using or operating same with Guest’s express or implied consent, whether caused by the negligence of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, its officers, directors, or employees, or otherwise.
Hereby agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, its affiliated companies and each such company’s officers, directors and employees from any loss, liability, damage, or costs that may occur due to the use or operation of the equipment or participation in activities by Guest or anyone with Guest’s express or implied consent, whether caused by the negligence of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, its officers, directors, or employees, or otherwise.
Hereby assumes full responsibility for any risk of all bodily injury, death, or property damage to all persons, including but not limited to, Guest, all parties within the reservation, and it’s visitors, arising out of the use or operation of any equipment or participation in activities by Guest or anyone using or operating same with Guest’s express or implied consent, whether caused by the negligence of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale, its officers, directors, and employees or otherwise.
Guest expressly acknowledges that use of any equipment or participation in activities in a manner not intended by the manufacturer, not in conformity with the laws and ordinances pertaining thereto and/or not in accordance with Camp Margaritaville Auburndale’s rules and regulations is very dangerous and involves the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
Guest expressly agrees that the foregoing Release and Waiver and Indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Florida, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.