The Paradise Market at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale is a lively vendor market that takes place on select Sundays. It showcases a variety of local small businesses, offering an array of items including baked goods, unique artwork, gifts, home decor, and so much more! Free and open to the public and resort guests, this event provides a wonderful opportunity to support local businesses while discovering unique finds.
Upcoming 2023 Dates:
- Sunday, December 3rd from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, December 17th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Early 2024 Dates:
- Sunday, January 21st from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, February 4th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, February 18th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 3rd from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 17th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, April 7th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, April 21st from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, May 5th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, May 19th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, June 2nd from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Interested in being a Vendor at our 2024 Markets? Sign Up Now: https://form.jotform.com/233194601691153
(All 2023 Vendor Markets are Full.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can we bring pets to the market?
- There will be some booths on the front porch and outside and pets are welcome in these areas. Pets cannot come inside the Paradise Pavilion.
- Where is the market held?
- The market is held at the Paradise Pavilion at Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. The address is 361 Denton Avenue, Auburndale.
- Where do attendees park?
- There is an event parking area outside of the front gate of Camp Margaritaville Auburndale. Look for the event parking signs.
- Does it cost anything to attend the market?
- Admission is free for the market.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Camp Margaritaville is cashless and can accept any major credit card. Vendors are subject to their own guidelines around accepting payments for their goods but we have found that most take cash, credit card and some payment apps like Venmo or Cash App.
- Will there be food available at the market?
- Yes, Camp Margaritaville sells breakfast and lunch items. There are various vendors who will also be selling food items.
- Can I stay at the resort after I attend the market to use the pool, mini golf or tiki bar?
- The only way to have access to the resort amenities is to be an overnight guest or to purchase a Resort Pass. This will allow you to receive a wristband that gives access to our amenities such as the pool, mini golf and tiki bar.