Frequently Asked Questions
All the Answers You Need
Have any questions or comments about Margaritaville Beach House Key West? Take a look at our most frequently asked questions below and find all the answers you need.
Is there on-site transportation?
Shuttle service is available to and from the Historic Seaport Harbor Downtown, Key West International Airport, and the Key West Express. The shuttle operates daily, from 8am to midnight. Contact the front desk to book your airport transportation. Copies of the shuttle schedule are available upon check-in.
What time is check-in/checkout?
Check-in begins at 4pm, with checkout ending at 11am.
Are there laundry facilities or services available on-site?
Same-day dry-cleaning services are available Monday through Friday. Items will be picked up from the hotel at 9am and returned by 6pm.
Where is Margaritaville Beach House Key West located?
From the Key West International Airport, head northwest on Faraldo Circle toward Nancy Cherry Lane, turning right onto South Roosevelt Boulevard. Continue on South Roosevelt Boulevard for 1-mile, and the resort will be on your right.
Is Wi-Fi free?
In-room and resort-wide Wi-Fi access is included in our resort fee.
What does the resort fee include?
Our resort fee allows guests exclusive access to a host of amenities, services, and activities that include:
- Shuttle service to and from downtown and the Key West International Airport
- Daily parking for vehicles (boat, trailer, RV, or jet-ski parking is not permitted)
- Daily poolside refreshments including freshly blended fruit smoothies at noon and popsicles at 2pm
- Daily lobby refreshments including LavAzza brewed coffee from 6:30-11am and virgin mojitos with fresh-baked cookies between 3-7pm
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Our on-site Fitness Center offers state-of-the-art equipment and is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week with room key.