We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, as follows:
- to provide services such as processing a transaction (e.g., making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order);
- for marketing and communications with you in relation to the products and services offered by the Affiliated Parties;
- to provide contests and special offers to you for your voluntarily participation; and,
- to perform market research via surveys to better serve your needs, and improving the effectiveness of our Website, your hotel experience, our various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and promotional activities.
- when we have received your consent to do so;
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer or provide you products or services you desire (e.g., a vacation package);
- when a hotel or other property leaves the Karisma Hotels and Resorts system and access to your personal information is necessary to facilitate business operations or meet contractual obligations;
- in the event we or a Karisma Hotels and Resorts property is merged or acquired by another company; and
- in case of emergency (i.e., to safeguard the life, health, or property of an individual or to comply with the insurance companies requirements).
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose information: (i) if required to comply with law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, (ii) or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of us or our Affiliated Parties; (iii) when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or (iv) when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
If your personal information is shared as mentioned above, we seek to limit the scope of information that is furnished to the extent necessary for the performance of the specific function. Unless otherwise precluded by applicable law, we require third parties to agree to protect your personal information, abide by applicable privacy laws and regulations, and we grant to such third parties no independent rights to the personal information. We may use aggregated, non‑personal information for purposes of: (i) Website administration and (ii) to compile information about usage of our Website and services. We may share aggregated information (which does not contain your personal information) with third parties (i.e., advertisers and marketing partners).