Specialty Lake Excursions on Lake Lanier
Build Your Own Burger, Karaoke and Pirate Lake Excursions
Ahoy! Get ready to sail into the heart of fall with our new Specialty Lake Excursions on beautiful Lake Lanier. Enjoy breathtaking views and unforgettable moments aboard our excursion yachts, complete with indoor seating, heating and air conditioning, restrooms, and an upper outdoor deck equipped with premium sound. All lake excursions depart from the Harbor Landing and are only available for those age 21 and over.
Our availability is limited, so book your reservation now and come set sail with us!
BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER LAKE EXCURSION
Saturday, September 23rd, 6 – 9 PM
Price: $85.99 per person
Experience a breathtaking sunset excursion on the lake and indulge in a mouthwatering build-your-own burger bar. Customize your burger with all the fixings you desire. The excursion includes two complimentary signature drinks or beers from Slow Pour Brewery. A cash bar will be available for additional purchases.
Build-Your-Own Burger Bar
- All-Beef Patties (or Impossible Burger Vegan Option)
- Brioche, Pretzel, and Gluten-Free Buns
- American, Swiss, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, and Colby Jack Cheeses
- Shredded Lettuce, Sliced Tomato, Fresh Onions, Pickles, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Bacon, and Jalapenos
- Ketchup, Yellow Mustard, Dijon Mustard, Mayo, Thousand Island, Ranch, and Blue Cheese Dressing
- House-made potato chips
- Fresh baked cookies
Build your burger...kick back, relax, and take a bite out of paradise!
Includes two complimentary 16oz cocktails or beers from Slow Pour Brewery. A cash bar will be available for additional purchases.
KARAOKE LAKE EXCURSION
Saturday, September 30th, 6 – 9 PM Price
$85.99 per person
Sing your heart out and compete for the Karaoke King or Queen title. The winner will receive dinner for two at our LandShark Bar & Grill. Enjoy a menu selection of heavy appetizers.
Gourmet Grazing Buffet Menu
- Charcuterie Board - A delightful spread of cured meats and imported cheeses, accompanied by marinated and smoked veggies.
- Sliced Fruit Display - A vibrant display of freshly sliced fruits served with honey yogurt dipping sauce for an extra touch of sweetness.
- Rueben Eggrolls - A twist on the classic, our eggrolls are stuffed with the traditional Rueben fillings and served with a unique sauerkraut salsa that packs a punch.
- Veggie Quesadilla Triangles - Our quesadilla triangle pockets are filled with grilled veggies and melty cheese.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Stuffed Pastries - These bite-sized pastries are packed with the rich flavors of Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Fix a plate, sit back, and enjoy paradise one bite at a time.
Includes two complimentary 16oz signature drinks or beers from Slow Pour Brewery. A cash bar will be available for additional purchases. Signature drinks are Electric Avenue, Waste Away Bay, and Fins-Up Margarita.
PIRATES PARTY LAKE EXCURSION
Saturdays, October 7th, 14th and 21st, 6 – 9 PM
Price: $85.99 per person
Don your best pirate attire and join us for games and activities on board. The best-dressed buccaneer will win dinner for two at LandShark Bar & Grill. Our special Pirate Menu will keep your hunger at bay as you party the night away.
Pirates' Feast in Paradise Buffet
Ahoy, mateys! Feast yer eyes on our hearty grub fit for the hungriest of buccaneers.
- Pretzel Planks with Aged Ale Cheese - Toasted pretzel bites served with rich, aged beer cheese. A hearty snack for any sea dog.
- Buccaneer's Bounty Fruit Salad - A fresh mix of fruit, simple, but full of flavor, just like a pirate likes it.
- Captain's Roasted Chicken Legs - Slow-roasted to perfection, these chicken legs are fit for the captain himself.
- Green Sea Monster Fettucine - Our green fettuccine served with a creamy Alfredo sauce is so good it's almost scary.
- Mariner's Marinara Spaghetti - Classic spaghetti served with a robust marinara sauce. A dish that'll make ye shout, "Shiver me timbers."
- Treasure Map Jell-O - House made Jell-O filled with candies.
Includes two complimentary 16oz signature drinks or beers from Creature Comforts Brewing A cash bar will be available for additional purchases. Signature drinks are Captain Jack’s Rum Punch, Blue Lagoon, Dead Man’s Chest, Category 5, and Wrecked Pirate.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your tickets, gather your crew, and join us for boatloads of fun at Margaritaville Lanier Islands this fall!
Cashless Policy Notice: Margaritaville at Lanier Islands is a cashless facility. We accept card payments only using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or a debit card at all locations including admission gates, retail stores, and food & beverage outlets. For more information click here.