Health & Safety Guidelines
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your safety is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution needed for your well-being and are following state and local health and safety guidelines.
- Per State of Georgia guidelines, temperature health screenings are required for anyone purchasing and using ride tickets or obtaining a wristband to ride the rides.
- Team members and guests with a temperature of 100.4F or higher will not be permitted.
- Currently, the State of Georgia does not require a mask. In the park, masks are recommended, but not required.
- Social distancing guidelines are implemented throughout the park.
- Waiting lines are marked every 6 feet to maintain safe social distance.
- Tables in the dining areas are spaced an appropriate distance apart.
- Signage has been placed in public spaces to remind our guests to maintain social distancing.
- We are going above, and beyond our normal protocols, cleaning surfaces with increased frequency using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- All surfaces throughout the Water Park, beaches, and public areas are treated daily with electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade disinfectants.
Health and Hygiene
- Hand sanitizing stations are located on primary thoroughfares throughout the park, at the entrance to restaurants, near food take-out windows, and public restrooms.
- Hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, with increased cleaning frequency of high touch areas.
- Enhanced safety training and protocols for team members, who will wear personal protective equipment where appropriate.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations and guidance from the CDC, State of Georgia, and local government to keep our guidelines and protocols current.
We are anticipating a great summer at Margaritaville at Lanier Islands and are now hiring for summer employment!
Go to http://www.careersmargaritavilleatlanierislands.com/ to download an application and apply today!