Water Park Policies
WATER PARK POLICIES
Margaritaville at Lanier Islands accepts payment in the form of cash, credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover),
and mobile payments.
No alcoholic beverages can be brought into the water park, including the parking lots. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the park without refund. All guests will be required to show a valid picture ID before purchase. No alcohol will be served to anyone under the age of 21 or to a guest who does not possess a valid photo ID. Margaritaville at Lanier Islands has the right to refuse service to any guest for any reason.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line-jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior are offensive to park guests and may be cause for ejection without refund.
Water Park Access
A water park ticket or season/annual pass will be required for admission to the Water Park, including Paradise Beach. Gate access into the water park for park guests will be through the upper and wave pool gates. For access between the Water Park and LandShark Landing, a new gate has been added by the CAT4 slide area that will require a ticket or season/annual pass to enter the Water Park area. Through this gate, guests with water park admission will have complete access to LandShark Bar & Grill and LandShark Landing area. For more info on the water park and tickets click here.
Beach Only Access
Guests who are not water park ticket or pass holders and just want to enjoy the beach will be directed to enter through the South Gate. LandShark Landing will be the only beach available for beach guests without a water park ticket or season/annual pass.
LandShark Landing Daily Beach Fee*
- Weekday - No Charge
- Saturday or Sunday - $19.99
- Special Events & Holiday Weekends - $29.99
Pets are not permitted in the water park. Service Animals are permitted on the premises.
Food, Drinks, and Coolers
We encourage all our guests to stay hydrated throughout the day. We allow one unopened bottle of water per guest to be brought into the park. We have over ten locations where bottled water can be purchased throughout the park. In addition, water fountains are available in select locations throughout the facility.
- Food, beverages, coolers, and grills are not permitted in the park. The only food exceptions are for food allergies as described below and infant food in non-glass containers.
- Guests who suffer from sensitivities or allergies may bring food into the park if they do not feel comfortable with the menu options available in the park. In this case, the food must be limited to the individual with the allergy. One small 6" X 8.5" X 6" soft-sided cooler may be brought in to contain these items. No outside beverages or food items are permitted. Please see the attendant at the ticket booth to receive approval
The safety of our guests is our top priority, enabling everyone to enjoy the park. All bags, purses, and similar containers are subject to search and inspections before entering the park. Prohibited items include:
- Eating Utensils
- Fireworks and Explosives
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Aerosol Cans (excluding sunscreen, bug spray, and hygiene products)
- Drugs of any kind
- Electronic vehicles
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Radios or speakers
In addition to the above, any water park employee who deems an object unsafe will have the guest and object removed by security.
To ensure all guests can enjoy their visit, and in keeping with our family-friendly environment, as well as health and safety reasons, Margaritaville Lanier Islands maintains and enforces a dress code. The dress code is strictly enforced and is at the discretion of Margaritaville Lanier Islands whether clothing is deemed safe, unsafe, or offensive. Guests should dress casually and comfortably as is appropriate for the local weather. Admission to the park will not be granted to any guest who violates the Dress Code. Violations include but are not limited to the examples below:
- Non-nylon material swimwear is prohibited from all aquatic attractions with slides (cotton, polyester, etc.)
- Clothing that is gang related, has offensive language/symbols/artwork is prohibited
- Nudity or too revealing clothing/bathing suit is strictly prohibited
- Nylon shorts/shorts and rash guards are permitted on any aquatic attraction
- Tattoo artwork that is obscene, offensive, or gang-related is strictly prohibited
- Non-swim shorts are not permitted on any aquatic attraction
- Jewelry that poses a hazard to any ride, the attraction, or other guests is strictly prohibited
- Clothing that depicts violence towards any person/group is strictly prohibited
- All diaper-aged children must wear swim diapers. Cloth and regular disposable diapers are not permitted in any pool. Please refrain from changing diapers on slide/pool decks and other public areas. Changing stations are located in the restrooms; swim diapers are available for purchase in our retail locations.
Guest Code of Conduct
All guests are required to abide by local, state, and federal laws, the water park policies and procedures, and any other instructions posted throughout the park. All items below can result in a guest or party being escorted off the premises without refund or other compensation and is at the enforceable discretion of employees.
- Language – profanity, offensive comments, gestures, and symbols is strictly prohibited.
- Line-jumping/saving – guests may not save places or cut in lines for themselves or others.
- Fighting – we do not tolerate fighting of any kind, including but not limited to aggressive conduct towards another guest, threats (verbal or nonverbal), or any type of behavior an employee at Margaritaville Lanier Islands deems aggressive.
- Clothing – clothing with offensive language depicting violence towards any person/group, statements, or artwork is strictly prohibited. Nudity will not be tolerated and is not permitted. See Dress Code Policy for more details.
- Property Damage/Theft – any damage to or destruction of Margaritaville Lanier Islands property or theft of any property will not be tolerated. Offenders will be escorted from the property by local authorities and may be subject to legal action.
- Diving – Diving off or into any pool or water attraction is strictly prohibited.
- Restricted Areas – No guest is permitted into "Employee Only" areas without strict supervision from a member of management. All guests are required to abide by all posted signage.
- Aquatics – All aquatic attractions inside the park are lifeguarded, except for the lake and the Aquatic Adventure, known as the Wibit. An attendant is located on the aquatic adventure attraction to monitor only. The lake, in general, is "Swim at your own risk." Each aquatic attraction has its own set of rules enforceable by the lifeguards on duty. Disrespectful behavior or attitude towards any lifeguard enforcing a rule or policy will not be tolerated and is strictly prohibited. See Aquatic Attraction Rules and Procedure for more information.
Media on assignment are encouraged to reach out to Marketing@MargaritavilleLanierIslands.com with assignment details and deadlines to evaluate in-park options, subject to availability.
Smoking, e-cigarettes, and personal vaporizers are permitted in designated smoking areas only. All other areas are considered smoke, vapor, and tobacco-free. We are a drug free facility and do not allow smoking or possession of medical marijuana on Margaritaville Lanier Islands property.
- Admission into the park is valid for the day from the time of first entry. To reenter with park privileges, you must be wearing your wristband. If your wristband is removed, you will not be able to utilize the attractions until you purchase a new wristband.
- Season Pass holders can only scan their passes to receive a wristband once a day.
By entering the park, guests grant Margaritaville at Lanier Islands and Lanier Islands the right to film, video, record, or photograph them on park property for any reason without payment or consideration. Margaritaville Lanier Islands reserves the right to refuse to allow photography of any kind as necessary at individual locations. No commercial photography of any kind is permitted without prior approval.
Our guests' safety is our main priority. Some events and attractions may be height, weight, or age-restricted for safety. Specific ride information is available at the ride.
If you have questions about our policies, please contact us at: