Our Pet Policy
Your “Best Friend” Is Always Welcome Here
Our pets are our family — which means it’s always tough to leave our furry friends at home when traveling. Thankfully, our guests don’t have to! We offer the most welcoming pet-friendly lodging in Lake Tahoe. Our team takes special care to make sure our four-legged guests are just as welcome and cared for as their human pals.
Traveling with a Dog? Here are the guidelines you need to know:
- Guests must sign a Guest Acknowledgement of Pet Policy at check-in detailing our rules and regulations.
- Pets are restricted to Canines only. Felines and other animals are not accepted at this property
- For each pet, a daily fee of $50 will be added to your reservation.
- There will also be a $75.00 per day deposit that will be refunded if no damages, including noise violations, are accrued during your stay.
- Maximum of 2 pets per room.
- Pets must weigh under 50 lbs.
- Pets must be fully trained, leashed, restrained, and under the control of their owner(s) at all times while on property.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in any water features, including the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants serving food and beverage.
- Owners must provide contact information during check-in in case of an emergency.
- Owners are responsible for any damages, noise complaints, or injuries resulting from or caused by their pet(s).
- Housekeeping will not enter a room with a pet. If housekeeping is requested, a time when your pet is out of the room can be arranged.