Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check-in at the hotel?
Check-in is after 3 p.m. local hotel time.
What time is check-out at the hotel?
Check-out is prior to 12 p.m. local hotel time.
Is there a minimum age to reserve a room?
Yes, the minimum age to reserve a room is 18.
Is smoking allowed at the property?
No, the resort is a non-smoking property. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the hotel. The penalty for smoking is $500 per incident.
Are pets allowed at the hotel?
Dogs and cats weighing less than 25 pounds are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended at any time. A pet waiver along with a one-time non-refundable fee of $100 is due at check-in for those visiting with their pets.
What is the hotel’s cancellation policy?
Reservations must be canceled by 6 p.m. local hotel time, 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, to avoid charges. Note the cancellation policy may change at any time and may vary by rate type and season.
Is there a resort fee?
Yes, there is a mandatory resort fee of $49.95 + tax per night.
*Resort Fee may be waived at times for corporate, group, or promotional rate plans. Please check the rate details.
Facilities and Amenities
Is parking available at the hotel?
Yes, the hotel has valet and self-park options available. Valet parking is $130 for standard size vehicles and $140 for SUV/Oversized vehicles, daily.
Self-parking is available at ICON Parking, 143-145 W 40th St, New York, New York 10018. Guests will pay the parking garage directly after getting their claim check validated by the hotel prior to check-out. Please note the highest/tallest SUV or Truck they accept is 72”. Those with an ADA plaque will be charged the same fees and may park in designated handicapped spaces.
Standard size vehicles: $45 per 24-hour period
SUV/Oversized vehicles: $55 per 24-hour period
All options are priced inclusive of tax per 24-hour period with no in and out privileges.
What types of guest rooms are available? Are connecting rooms available?
Guest rooms with one king-sized bed, one queen-sized bed and two double beds are available. We also offer one-bedroom suites with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Several pairs of connecting rooms are available as well.Learn more about our guest rooms and suites, including in-room amenities.
What is included in the resort fee?
The resort fee includes:
- Priority access to the Pool
- Two bottles of water daily
- Wi-Fi access
- 24-hour acces to the FINS UP! Fitness Center
- In-room coffee
- Luggage storage
- In-room Chromecast, Netflix, Hulu
Learn more about resort amenities.
Is the hotel ADA accessible?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with an accessible route from the entrance to registration, restaurants, lounges, guest rooms, meeting spaces, the fitness center and the pool (where a pool access lift is available). We also offer guest rooms with the following:
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Accessible bathrooms
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible vanity
- Doorbell notification device
- Accessible eye hole
- Accessible door knobs and handles
- Accessible shelving and hanging bars
- Pool access via lift
Service Animals are welcome and exempt from our standard pet policy and any pet deposit or fee. If you have specific questions about staying with your pet or service animal, please reach out to us directly.
Can I receive mail and packages at the hotel?
Yes, we ask that any mail or packages that are being sent to the hotel be addressed to the primary guest on the reservation.
Is breakfast included?
Breakfast is available at an additional cost and is served a la carte at our food and beverage outlets. Guests may also choose to book the Fins Up! Breakfast Package when they reserve their stay.
Can I charge meals to my guest room?
Yes, guests can charge meals to their guest room or suite.
What restaurants are available at the hotel?
There are five delicious dining options available for anything from a sit-down meal to a quick cup of coffee:
- Margaritaville Restaurant: The heart and soul of Margaritaville Times Square New York, this two-story, 468-seat restaurant transports guests to paradise the minute they walk through the door.
- Landshark: Home to Times Square’s only year-round outdoor heated pool, Landshark Bar & Grill provides 110 seats that personify the “sand-in-your-feet” experience we all aspire to escape to.
- License to Chill: This 75-seat indoor-outdoor gem specializes in craft cocktails that are complemented by sweeping views of Times Square (including that famous ball drop). Chill vibes are ‘heated up’ thanks to the ambiance-setting fireplace on the outdoor terrace.
- 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar: Take the Margaritaville experience to the next level via this two-level rooftop that spans across the resort’s 31st and 32nd floors. Jaw-dropping, 360-degree views include sightings of the New Year’s Eve Ball, Freedom Tower, and the Hudson River, and are only a few of the draws of this elevated respite.
- Joes Merchant Coffee & Provisions: Located on the main lobby floor, this all-in-one store allows guests to grab anything on the go. Whether it’s Starbucks coffee, a quick bite, or merchandise, Joe has you covered morning, noon, and night.
Learn more about our Times Square restaurants.
Contact Information and Directions
Where is the hotel located?
Hotel Address: 560 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018
What is the hotel’s phone number?
Hotel Phone #: 212-221-3007
How far is the hotel from the airport?
John F Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK)
- 16 miles
- 35 min drive
- Taxi: $52 approx.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 12 miles
- 25 min drive
- Taxi: $38 approx.
Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR)
- 16 miles
- 30 min drive
- Taxi: $55 aprox.